Customer Service Representative – Toronto
Part-time position working as a customer service representative at our Toronto self-storage facilities.
- Renting self-storage spaces & selling our store merchandise
- Providing great service to new and existing customers
- Accepting monthly payments and making bank deposits
- Keeping the property and office clean and tidy. You will be able to walk around the property performing lock checks and showing off our units to customers. This isn’t just a desk job.
- Other general office duties
Enjoy these benefits of working for Bluebird!
- Supplemental Health Benefits! We offer supplemental health plans to all our employees to help cover unexpected medical costs and emergencies. Looking out for our team is like looking after family – it’s just what you do!
- Monthly Performance Bonuses: We believe in rewarding hard work. Based on your performance, we offer all employees monthly bonuses.
- NO NIGHT HOURS! Our stores are open from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday through Saturday, and for only four hours on Sunday. Family is a big part of life, and our limited store hours give you the ability to spend more time with your family and friends!
- The ability to work face-to-face with customers and build excellent rapport while enhancing your customer service and sales skills and experience.
- You will be able to walk around the property performing lock checks and showing off our units to customers. This isn’t a boring desk job.
- A competitive rate of pay plus an excellent bonus structure. The harder you work, the more bonus money you’ll earn!
- Paid vacation time, paid sick time, and paid holidays, plus medical, disability, and military leave options.
- A free Employee Assistance Program (EAP), storage and rental discounts, an employee wellness program, employee Life Insurance, and much more!
- Our customers need us on weekends, so you’ve got to work some weekends. But we are as flexible as possible with scheduling to help you achieve a great work-life balance.
- Because you’ll need to make bank deposits, you’ll need a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record. Sorry, but it’s a requirement.
- Every employee must submit to a background check.
- Some of the physical requirements of the job include daily walks of the property, cleaning the units and the property, opening and closing the storage doors (up to 50 lbs), and similar light activities. These are necessary to do this job.