Moving, relocating, or renovating a space can be an incredibly stressful time. The last thing you need to think about is how you plan on decluttering your home and storing your stuff! Instead of juggling the stress of moving and packing your belongings alone, let Bluebird Self Storage assist with your upcoming move. Our storage facility in Orangeville, Ontario, are designed to make sure your belongings aren’t just in one place – we prioritize the safety, care, and accessibility of your possessions.
At Bluebird, we believe a storage unit is more than a place to store your stuff – it should be a valuable, stress-free, and simple moving experience for customers. Moving is more than enough to manage, and our storage facilities are here to make your move more enjoyable from start to finish. From our welcoming customer service team, flexible access hours, helpful moving amenities, and contact-free storage rentals, every aspect of your move is easier to manage with Bluebird by your side.
At-home storage might seem like a good idea, but ultimately it puts your stuff in a compromised position. Between damp, dusty, or limited space, it’s difficult to provide your belongings the care they deserve at your home or office. A self-storage unit eliminates the difficulty of storage at home and keeps your belongings protected from internal and external elements. Plus, our affordable storage unit rental makes every part of your storage experience streamlined from the start. With our secure storage facility in Orangeville, you’ll have the peace of mind you’ve always wanted because to us, IT’S NOT JUST YOUR STUFF – IT’S YOUR LIFE.™
Explore Our Unique Features and Storage Units in Orangeville
Every single Bluebird Self Storage facility has a unique set of amenities and storage features designed to help your move! We believe in providing a valuable self-storage experience, and that all begins with our facility’s features! Together, we can make storing your stuff a breeze. Just explore our moving amenities for yourself!
- Indoor Unloading Area
- Moving can be tiresome, especially if you have to park your car in a lot before unloading your items. Our storage facility has a drive-through unloading bay that lets tenants unload their stuff from within our facility. Drive through, park the car, and unload your things with the convenient moving carts!
- Climate-Controlled Units
- Our climate-controlled storage units protect your possessions from heat, humidity, and winter’s cold. It’s easy to store old photos, antiques, family jewelry, or other sensitive items.
- Large Cargo Area
- Navigating the complexities of moving can be stressful, especially if you’re transporting large or bulky items. Our cargo area is great for unloading your car, trailer, or moving truck and gives you easy access to your storage unit.
At Bluebird, we believe in making your self-storage experience more accessible than ever, starting with our helpful moving amenities. If you’re interested in renting a storage unit in Orangeville, our team is here to assist. Together, we can make moving, storage, and packing much easier.
Besides our household storage, business storage, and moving storage capabilities, we offer several other universal amenities at our Orangeville facility! These are amenities offered at each one of our locations, so you can always feel comfortable, confident, and protected when you put your belongings in our care.
- High-Tech Security
- Thorough security and monitoring help keep your possessions safe during their stay. Our staff also conducts frequent lock checks, so we can better protect customer belongings!
- Protection Plan
- Our Bluebird protection plan gives your belongings an extra layer of security in the event of a disaster.
- Moving and Packing Supplies
- Every facility carries boxes, packing tape, mattress protectors, and other moving supplies that streamlines your moving experience.
- Clean and Modern Facilities
- Every location is spotless, well maintained, and incredibly bright, so our customers feel at ease every time they visit us.
Ready to store your belongings with Bluebird? Now’s the time to visit our Orangeville storage facility and select your unit!
At Bluebird, we don’t think of ourselves as a traditional storage facility because nothing about our methods is traditional. Here, our customers are always in control, deciding the terms of their stay, their unit, and other aspects of their move. We’re here to help however we can, but you and your belongings are always our first priority.
When you choose to store your stuff with Bluebird, you can always expect the following:
- No Rent Increase for 365 Days
- Full Month’s Value
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Facility Protection: Security and Climate-Control
- Speak Directly to Friendly, Local Bluebird Staff Members
- Convenient Access Hours and Moving Amenities
- Contact-Free Rentals and Virtual Tours
It’s Time to Rent Your Storage Unit in Orangeville, Ontario
If you’re ready to find a better place to store your stuff, it’s time to rent a storage unit in Orangeville! Our team can help you find the best unit size for your storage needs ranging from seasonal to bulky items. However, we realize finding the best storage unit is easier said than done at times.
We realize how important it is to find the right storage unit for your individual needs. That’s why we’re here to help you find the right size storage unit. If you’re still unsure what type of self-storage unit is best for your belongings, take a moment to review our Storage Unit Size Guide. There, you can find more information on the best size storage unit for your moving needs. Whether you require household storage, moving storage, or business storage, our storage units in Orangeville are equipped to manage your storage unit needs with ease.
Are you ready to rent from our self-storage facility in Orangeville? Rentals are more accessible than ever, thanks to our contact-free rental system! Reserve your unit online and select your move-in date – it’s truly that simple! However, if you’d like more hands-on assistance with your rental, give our Orangeville facility a call at 226-210-4369 or email us at email@example.com. Our team is here to answer your questions and make sure you make the right choice for your belongings.