At our Toronto self-storage facilities, everything we do is tailored towards your comfort, convenience, and safety. As a part of the Bluebird Difference, our self-storage facility in Ontario is designed to do the following:
- Keep things safe
- Whether you call it stuff, items, or keepsakes, your possessions are under our care. We do our best to keep them safe by using security cameras and keycode access panels throughout our facility.
- Keep prices honest
- At Bluebird, part of our philosophy is to be upfront about the cost of your storage unit. Too many storage facilities offer outrageously low introductory rates, only to increase rent every 3-6 months.
- Our company values your dollar, and your trust, which means we keep our prices honest from the start. We won’t raise your rent for at least 365 days from your move-in date. With Bluebird, there’s no too good to be true costs, fine print, or miscommunication about pricing – you can count on your rent being consistent for a full 365 days.
- In addition to our transparent 365-day price point, we base our rates around one entire month of storage so that you won’t get a bill every 28 days.
- We also offer online billing so that you can pay your monthly bill on your own time.
- We don’t charge our clients’ security or cleaning deposits.
- Give customers a valuable experience
- Once you pick your perfect self-storage unit, you can move in any time within two weeks of your rental, and you won’t pay a cent until your move-in date.
- If you’re not satisfied within the first seven days of your Bluebird experience, we’ll give you a full refund.
We understand that moving and storage can be stressful at times, but when you choose to store at a Bluebird facility, we’re here to help. If you’re looking for a long-term solution to your lack of storage, the Bluebird Burlington self-storage facility is happy to assist.