Storage Unit Size and Type
- *Storage unit size is approximate. Offers and promotions are restricted to specially marked spaces based on availability. Offers and promotions may not be combined with other offers or promotions, and are limited to new rentals - space transfers and additional rentals are excluded. Pricing and discounts may exclude fees and costs for additional services.
More About the Woodbridge - Cityview Blvd Storage Facility
Climate Controlled Storage Facility Serving Vaughan, Hwy 400, Major MacKenzie, and Canada's Wonderland
Bluebird Self Storage is Toronto's newest self storage provider. Our state of the art facility's convenient new Cityview Boulevard location is near the Home Depot and Wal-Mart Supercentre. Bluebird’s modern approach to self storage provides decorated modern interior, extremely well-lit hallways, true climate controlled storage units, and many other features catering to your convenience and safety. Bluebird Self Storage is perfect for residential and commercial storage customers.
- Today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Mon: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tue: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wed: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thu: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Fri: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sat: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sun: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Daily: 6:00am - 11:00pm
Storage Facility Features
- True Climate Control
- Full Month Value
- High Tech Support
- Free Reservations
- Modern, Clean & Bright
- Professional Services
- Protection Plan
- Climate Controlled Storage Units
- Extended Access Hours
- Surveillance Cameras
- Vehicle/Boat Parking
- 40' Truck Access
- Boxes & Packing Supplies Sold Here
- Elevator available
- Hand carts available
- Customer deliveries accepted
- Month-to-month storage rental
- 24-hour emergency service
- Online account management
- Insurance required
- Storage insurance available (third party)
- $25 admin fee for new rentals
- Payments due monthly, with a minimum of one month rental
- Online payment
Vehicle Storage Available
- Vehicle Title required
- Vehicle Registration required
- Must be in running condition/on trailer
- Sales Tax on Vehicle Storage
Woodbridge - Cityview Blvd Customer Reviews
"Best self storage company in the GTA"
"I was told one thing by someone and another thing by someone else. I asked to be called by a manager that has yet to happen."
"As you can see from my ratings, your staff are fantastic. You are very lucky. Unfortunately, the property is not quite as clean and tidy as I would expect. The overhead loading doors continue to be a problem. I also know that idiot tenants cause damage to them. Perhaps the entire way they open and close needs to be rethought."
"Thanks for everything"
"the only negative is, I came a couple of times and the times were cut short because of the holidays, and I had driven a long distance, I have come there a few times as well and the counter person was away with a note saying hed be back in 20 minutes, I think there could be more than one person at the font desk. Thankyou."
"Very good service. Staff very polite."
"al my expections were met"
"Please consider to add payment options for businesses through the bank. Thanks. Iggy"
"A very. Neat and clean facility"
"You are all wonderful! Had a very pleasant experience! :)"
"We have had past experience with storage units and bluebird was very welcoming and informative"
"The front line staff have always been friendly and helpful every time I have gone it. Always a pleasure"
"The location at Weston and Major Mack is awesome and your guy in there is the best!"
"The staff are always super friendly."
"VERY UNDERSTANDING TO ANY QUESTIONS OR SITUATIONS THAT MAY ARISE"
"The staff here are very helpful and respectful, thanks again"
"Nothing in particular"
"The staff at city view bluebird are great awesome people"
"Great, clean and well kept facility with fantastic rates, promos and customer service."
"Sometime there isn’t enough dolleys. And when receiving doors aren’t operating, took some time to get repaired Overall very happy. And impressed with cleanliness and storage units"
"Please fix broken door and now you need more carts with expansion I always have an issue finding one. Always people using more then one or leaving it outside loading dock area."
"keep up the great work"
"Very professional Very convenient Always neat A few more trollies would be great"
"This storage facility is new, spotless and the employees are very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Bluebird."
"AWESOME!!! Staff is very friendly and helpful. Will certainly recommend to family and friends!"
"I moved all of my business storage here from another Mississauga storage facility last month. SO glad I made the move, as I have to visit my units two or three times a week. Very modern, clean, and safe feeling. Bluebird is the best, by far. The manager Marina is fantastic, too!"
"I loved how convenient it was to rent and to pay online! This Bluebird location is brand new, clean, bright, safe feeling -- everything I was looking for."
"Nice to have in our neighborhood."
Other Bluebird Locations and Nearby Amenities
North York - Ingram Facility (18.6km away)
- Storage Units starting at $85 per month
Toronto - Don Mills Facility (20.1km away)
- Storage Units starting at $83 per month
Leaside - Esandar Facility (22.9km away)
- Storage Units starting at $74 per month
Nearby Gas Stations
- Petro-Canada (0.4km) 3700 Major MacKenzie Dr W, Vaughan, ON L4H 4J7
- Esso Circle K (1.2km) 11200 ON-400, Maple, ON L6A 1S8, Canada
- Husky (4.6km) 3191 Rutherford Rd, Concord, ON L4K 0A3
- Aloft Vaughan Mills (6.9km) 151 Bass Pro Mills Dr, Vaughan, ON L4K 0E6
- Novotel Toronto Vaughan (6.9km) 200 Bass Pro Mills Dr, Concord, ON L4K 0B9, Canada
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan (10km) 618 Applewood Crescent, Concord, ON L4K 4B4
- Hasty Market (1km) 3971 Major MacKenzie Dr W, Woodbridge, ON L4H 0A2
- The Home Depot (1.1km) 55 Cityview Blvd, Vaughan, ON L4H 4E8
- Walmart Supercentre (1.1km) 3600 Major MacKenzie Dr W, Vaughan, ON L4H 3T6
Frequently Asked Questions About Self Storage
How much do storage units cost at the Woodbridge - Cityview Blvd Bluebird Self Storage?
Our storage units start at $6.00 per month and currently average $138.25 per month at our Woodbridge - Cityview Blvd location. Our minimum rental term is for one month. These spaces range in size from 6 sq. ft. to 1974 sq. ft., and come in a variety of climate and accessibility types. Spaces with a special offer will be marked with the discount customers will receive when renting for the first time!
Should I rent climate controlled storage in Woodbridge?
True climate controlled storage units are heated in the winter and air conditioned in the summer to help protect your belongings from the extreme temperature changes in Toronto, ON. The Woodbridge - Cityview Blvd Bluebird Self Storage offers climate controlled storage units in a variety of sizes to meet your needs.
What is the advantage of storage with drive-up access?
If you need to frequently move items in and out of your storage space, drive-up access is the most convenient space for you. You can drive your vehicle next to the space and very easily load or unload your belongings. The Woodbridge - Cityview Blvd Bluebird Self Storage offers drive-up accessible storage units for your convenience.
Storage Types at Woodbridge - Cityview Blvd
Storage Facility Units
Climate Controlled Storage Facility
Vehicle Storage Facility